They’re short emails, delivered weekly, to help you unlock more energy, stamina, strength, and focus.
No spam; just knowledge to empower you.
Here’s why: our editorial team of award-winning journalists behind our content hub, The Edge, was previously crafting content for Men’s Health, Gear Patrol, Esquire, Sports Illustrated, Women’s Health, Men’s Journal, Runners World, Popular Science, and more.
We’re experts in health optimization, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle trends and gear.
Our job is to distill our science-backed knowledge into easy, actionable tips for you to implement immediately. Not tomorrow, not next month. Today.
Each week, you’ll get:
- Quick, easy-to-read formats
- Early access to stories, features, news, and reviews including ideas, products, and services we’ve tested and love
- Exclusive content only available within the newsletter
- Transparency about why we’re recommending something—and honesty about why to avoid others
- Downloadable PDFs of recipes, workout plans and challenges, and more, so you can keep the information you like handy
- An ad-free experience
We definitely recommend products and services from other companies. But only if we’ve rigorously tested them and are beyond confident you’ll love them.
We’re transparent about why we like these products and we point out what we don’t like, too.
What you won’t find in our newsletters: intrusive ads, annoying marketing content that pretends to be your best friend, and things that aren’t worth your time.