Frank Lipman, M.D., is a function medicine doctor and founder of the Eleven Eleven Wellness Center and an expert in preventative medicine, longevity, and gut health.
In this episode of Hone In, host Saad Alam sat down with him to talk about the importance of diet, exercise, and gut health for longevity.
He also discusses one lifespan-boosting factor that doesn’t involve a fancy or expensive protocol: a connection to community.
- The future of preventative medicine
- Why reducing your caloric intake is critical as you age
- How keto and intermittent fasting can optimize metabolism
- How time-restricted eating can impact your hormones
- The importance of the gut microbiome for longevity
- Why inflammation is the enemy of healthspan
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How pre-, pro-, and postbiotics work to balance your gut microbiome
- Why prioritizing community is a cornerstone to any good longevity protocol
- How genetic testing can improve preventative medicine
- Actionable steps to reduce inflammation
- The best biomarker tests to monitor your health
- How to boost your growth hormone levels