Laura Purdy, M.D., is a board-certified family medicine physician who has been licensed in all 50 states plus DC. She has also served as a physician in the U.S. Army for 14 years. She is a leading expert in men’s sexual health. As an advocate for healthcare access, she holds several leadership positions across the telemedicine industry to make care easier and more convenient for patients.
In this episode of Hone In, podcast host and Hone Health CEO Saad Alam sat down with her to talk about how men can wow their partners in the bedroom and the common causes of male sexual dysfunction.
And, by the way: if you were wondering whether size really matters or if you can make your member bigger, well, you’ll have to listen to the full episode for that—but Dr. Purdy’s take on this was…enlightening.
- How frequent orgasms can condition you and your partner to want more sex
- How to identify the cause of sexual dysfunction
- What women really want in the bedroom
- Whether increasing your penis size is possible
- If penis size can affect fertility
- Why your sex mindset is important
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The right way to explore sexual fantasies with your partner
- How to master oral sex
- The best way to treat erectile dysfunction
- How to have mindblowing sex with a micropenis
- Why you should put your partner’s needs above your own in the bedroom
- How to get your partner on board to have sex up to 14 (yes, 14) times a week